Wooden Shoe Factory Marken
Wooden Shoes Plain
The main advantages of a wooden shoe:
- waterresistant, never get wet feet.
- the wood provides isolation, keeping the feet warm in the winter and cold in the summer.
- never get sweaty feet.
- orthopedically shaped, resulting in good support and healthy posture
- safety shoe (has a CE quality mark, and is tested to ressist a pressure of 300 kg / 661 lbs)
- sharp objects on the ground wont pierce your shoe.
- easy to get on and off.
- you can give your shoes a second life as plantholder.
The plain wooden shoes stays popular. As most people use the shoe as a working shoe for around the house there is no need for a fancy design. Without the paint it allready has its waterresistant ability, so it keeps the feet nice dry and warm.