Engraved Wooden Shoes, Varnished
Engraved Wooden Shoes, Get your name on your Clogs.
Buy yourself some engraved wooden shoes. Wooden shoes have been worn in the Netherlands for centuries, and it is still popular untill this day. It is the perfect shoe for around the house. It is also one of the most iconic souvenirs from Holland. It's a fun item to gift, or to get as a nice gift from Holland. What's more Dutch then some traditional wooden shoes. A gift becomes even better when you give it a personal touch. With these engraved shoes your can customise it with your (friends) name.
Wooden Shoes, the perfect shoe for around the house.
Made from lightweight poplar wood, that will provide perfect isolation. Keeping your feet cool in the summer, and warm on the cold winterdays. The shoe is waterproof. When you drop tools, it is no problem. The clog will protect you.
Give your wooden shoes a personal touch.
A pair of wooden shoes is wonderful to give and to receive. By giving a Dutch gift, we give something of our identity, and that makes the gift more personal. when you also have the clogs engraved, the gift becomes even more personal. This makes our engraved clogs the perfect gift for all kinds of occasions. A wedding or a birth, an anniversary or whatever. We can engrave it for you. We engrave it by hand with a pyrography burner. Our staff has a steady hand and we turn your clog into a true work of art.
The main advantages of a wooden shoe:
- waterresistant, you will never get wet feet.
- the wood provides isolation, it keeps the feet warm in the winter and cold in the summer.
- never get sweaty feet.
- orthopedically shaped, resulting in good support and healthy posture
- safety shoe (has a CE quality mark, and is tested to ressist a pressure of 300 kg / 661 lbs)
- sharp objects on the ground wont pierce your shoe.
- easy to get on and off.
- you can give your shoes a second life as planter.